[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Httpd + mod_ssl + Jboss

igain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 25 14:09:05 EDT 2008

Hi All,

We are using jboss 4.2 and fronting it with Apache2 + mod_jk as a load balancer.

Everything is working fine so far. Now we need install SSL cert in our application.

I tried to install it on embedded tomcat inside jboss but when i try to access my application "page cannot be displayed" error coming in browser.

And if i access the application directly from jboss without using apache2 SSL is working fine.

I tried to debug mod_jk and found that response code is coming as 302 and it tried to redirect to https based URL but in browser i see page cannot be displayed error.

Is there any other configuration that i need to do in apache.

Would appreciate any help.

Web server Env is : Apache2.0.52, mod_ssl-2.0.52, mod_jk1.2
App server env is : Jboss 4.2

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138797#4138797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138797