[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP: SAP EP versus JBoss

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 25 16:30:55 EDT 2008

It actually looks like a mistake on my end... I have to check why I check the number of cookies and throw an exception if there is more than one but, right now, I don't see any reason not to allow more cookies...
As far as the consumer agent string goes, I will implement a configuration switch so that people using a non-conforming consumer can relax the validation our producer performs...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138820#4138820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138820