[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Dynamic task creation

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 25 19:27:26 EDT 2008

this code is a little more and more info, however, I still cannot run it. The code that use the jbpm api etc is not there, so how you signal things etc is still not clear. So I cannot run it.

Look in the jbpm source to see how to write such unittests. It's so much easier to see express what you expect and so much easier for others to understand without having to write 'normal' sentences.

how to 'bind' new tasks to a process is in the example in the wiki....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138834#4138834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138834