[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - EndPoint problems.. please help

foongkim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 02:09:36 EDT 2008

hi, i have this Web Service pojo which using annotation method.

After i have deploy to my production server (IP:182.123.1.10) and the endpoint display like this
http://localhost.localdomain:8080/myWebApp/myWebServicemethod

the host name part [localhost.localdomain] seems is not right.. and i want to change it.. how can i do that??

I have search all the configuration file in my jBoss 4.2 and i couldn't find any related tag to modify this.

If i go to http://182.123.1.10:8080/jbossws/ under the "Access JMX VIew" - JBoss Server - Web Service,

i can see the exact value for host which is "localhost.localdomain" and i can not change it..

please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138852#4138852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138852