[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Dynamic deployment for EJB3 component

FrankTheTank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 04:06:07 EDT 2008

Dumb question and not trying to be a jerk, but why do you have to wait until deployment time?

Who is the 'other products'?

So if I understand you correctly, you only supply the component and otherwise have zero access or control over the rest of the jboss?

Then that is not so good ;)

My original idea was to have you hardcode your jndi source name and then add a *-ds.xml to the deployment.

A brute force might be to write your own *-ds.xml into the deploy dir, but I have no idea if that is even possible.

I have similar issues, but I need to switch data sources at runtime.

I think we need some kind of dynamic data source system.

Sorry for the lack of help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138880#4138880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138880