[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - WSRP: IBM Websphere Portal Server

asaitov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 05:13:21 EDT 2008

Has anyone tried to use Websphere Portal Server 6.0 as a producer and JBoss Portal 2.6.4 as a remote portlet consumer? When I try to do it, I always get an error like this:
javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: EJPWC1104E: The Producer environment has timed out. The Consumer needs to invoke initCookie() again.
Obviously, WPS wants JBoss to call initCookie() method without sending InvalidCookieFault message. After I have recompiled org.jboss.portal.wsrp.consumer.InvocationHandler class making JBoss invoke initCookie() in case the error message contains a "EJPWC1104E" string, I get a new InvokerUnavailableException saying "Couldn't init cookies!" Can anyone tell me he faced with and solved this problem? I just want to stop digging the ground and start planting the flowers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138893#4138893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138893