[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - basic question on starting a jboss cache

radomehta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 07:15:57 EDT 2008

I have read a lot of documentation on jboss cache and have finally decided to use it for my persistence layer. I am using hibernate and now plan to integrate hibernate with jboss cache for 2nd level caching.
After reading the documents, I got confused as to how to start jboss cache? Do I have to write my own client code and use its API to start it or is there some run.sh script file which will read my config-cache.xml file for persistence and start the jboss cache thread?
I would be really thankful if you could provide me this basic information.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138930#4138930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138930