[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Code example for a basic parsing deployer

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 11:14:42 EDT 2008

Of course now that I think of it, I'd like other deployers to be able to produce metadata instances for the various Remoting entites, so that deployments can be dynamically created - I guess that implies that each metadata type that can produce a bean or beans ought to implement BeanMetaDataFactory.

I guess in this case my "outer" metadata unit is just a "holder" for the different types of actual metadata.  In this case I guess I won't implement BeanMetaDataFactory on it, but rather on each metadata class that translates into beans.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139013#4139013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139013