[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Overriding InvocationHandlerFactory

zach.mabe@cox.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 11:47:34 EDT 2008

Particulars:  Jboss AS 4.2.2.GA, JBossWS native 2.0.3.GA with JSE endpoints.

I am trying to implement my own InvocationHandlerFactory so that I can implement my own InvocationHandler instead of the DefaultInvocationHandlerJAXWS.

To do so, I've created my implementations of the factory and the handler.  These classes are in WEB-INF/classes directory of the WAR file.

In the base dir of the WAR. I've created the file
META-INF\services\org.jboss.wsf.spi.invocation.InvocationHandlerFactory
with the name of my factory class as the only line.

I also have this same file in the classes directory of the WEB-INF directory so its path   looks like
WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/services/org.jboss.wsf.spi.invocation.InvocationHandlerFactory

Regardless, the ServiceLoader keeps finding service file in jboss-4.2.2.GA-Cox-AS/server/default/lib/jbossws-jboss42.jar.

So the question is...am I supposed to be able to override that service definition?  If so, can I configure the classloader to find the service file in my war before looking in the lib directory without screwing stuff up?

Thanks
Zach

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139026#4139026

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139026