[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Using CLOB in Serlvet

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 12:18:48 EDT 2008

"PrasnnaP" wrote :  System.out.println("Connection class = " + con.getClass().getName());
  | // This returns "$Proxy55"
No this can not be true , I have tested it right now with oracle .
Can you try it again with simple jsp page and see if you still see the Proxy , it should be
WrappedConnection .
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SetUpAOracleDatasource
Check this
 How to retrieve the underlying Oracle connection object?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139037#4139037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139037