[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlet Header Injection

biglou214 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 13:23:10 EDT 2008

I have been trying to get portlet header injection to work via jboss-portlet.xml without any luck.  I am running on Jboss Portal 2.6.  My jboss-portlet.xml contains the following:

<portlet-app>
  | 	<portlet>
  | 		<portlet-name>welcome</portlet-name>
  | 		<header-content>
  | 			<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/css/welcome.css" />
  | 		</header-content>
  | 	</portlet>
  | </portlet-app>

In the head for my theme I have the <p:headerContent /> tag, but when the page loads there is no link tag injected.  Anyone seen this issue and know what could be going on?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139055#4139055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139055