[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Code example for a basic parsing deployer

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 16:48:51 EDT 2008

I tried this out using jboss-deployers from trunk:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <!--
  |     JBoss Remoting Deployer
  | -->
  |
  | <deployment xmlns="urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0">
  |     <bean name="RemotingMetaDataParser" class="org.jboss.deployers.vfs.spi.deployer.SchemaResolverDeployer">
  |         <constructor>
  |             <parameter>org.jboss.cx.remoting.metadata.RemotingMetaData</parameter>
  |         </constructor>
  |         <property name="name">jboss-remoting.xml</property>
  |         <property name="registerWithJBossXB">true</property>
  |         <!-- TODO - build management info from annotations -->
  |     </bean>
  | </deployment>

It accepts the new property but it doesn't seem to notice the jboss-remoting.xml file which is in the same place as the jboss-beans.xml that contains the above.

To verify that it's finding my jboss-beans.xml, I tried changing "true" to "banana" and it blew up as expected. :-)

I'm just using a StandaloneBootstrap with Beta11, using the deployer jars I built from trunk.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139095#4139095

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139095