[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Code example for a basic parsing deployer

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 17:09:13 EDT 2008

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote :
  | It accepts the new property but it doesn't seem to notice the jboss-remoting.xml file which is in the same place as the jboss-beans.xml that contains the above.
Sure. As expected. ;-)
When this bean is installed, we're passed PARSE stage.
Which is where this new deployer will kick in, for the next deployments.

Try deploying jboss-remoting.xml separately, after you've deployed this jboss-beans.xml.

btw: you could write this xml config with the new stuff :-)

  |    <jbossxb-parser xmlns="urn:jboss:deployers:2.0"
  |          name="RemotingMetaDataParser"
  |          metadata="org.jboss.cx.remoting.metadata.RemotingMetaData"
  |          name="jboss-remoting.xml"
  |          register-with-jbossxb="true"
  |     />

just add this before