[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problem facing in the configuration of instance pool size of

puneetjain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 27 03:12:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am new to JBoss and I am in the process of evaluating the performance of Session Beans with JBoss Application Server. Regarding the configuration of session bean pool size I am having few questions.

Question 1:
=======

What is the default loading strategy of JBoss to initializing instance pool of Stateless Session Bean instance pool i.e. early loading or lazy loading?

Question 2:
=======

How can we configure the loading strategy of Session Bean Instance Pool?

Environment Used:

JBoss version 4.2.2.GA
EJB 3.0
OS: Redhat Enterprise Linux 4

Quick reply will be highly appreciated as this is the bottleneck problem with my performance testing.

Thanks,
Puneet

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139162#4139162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139162