[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - savelogin and autologin servlets

snon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 27 06:45:48 EDT 2008

Hi,

JBoss Portal 2.4.1
JBoss 4.0.4

I'm trying to develop a servlet in order to store the username and password in the session while login in my portal. I found something on the wiki but I'm having a few problem with the portletlogin :
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=PortletLogin

1) Why do we have 2 servlets ? (savelogin and autologin servlet)
Can't we do both actions in one servlet ?

2) How the connection between the autologin and savelogin servlet is done ?

String autologinURL = req.getContextPath() + "/auth/";
resp.sendRedirect(resp.encodeRedirectURL(autologinURL));

There is no reference to autologin servlet...

3) In the autologin servlet : where do we put the code ? In which method ?

Thanks for the answers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139208#4139208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139208