[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to access portlet preferences when not logged in

tomstrummer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 27 08:40:01 EDT 2008

I see; when I go to the instances tab, a few have a preferences link, but most of the others do not.

Namely, I'm using the iframe portlet, which definitely uses the portlet preferences API.  But there is no preferences link in the admin portlet for any of the iframe instances I've created.

Can you explain the difference between how the iframe portlet uses preferences and how, for instance, the news portlet or weather portlet uses them?

Thanks again.
-Tom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139249#4139249

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139249