[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Problem facing in the configuration of instance pool siz

puneetjain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 27 11:12:25 EDT 2008

Hi Jaikiran,

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry to bother you by posting same issue at multiple places.
I have already gone through this link twice, but my problem still remains same.
The configuration specified on the link describes how to set the maxsize of instance pool and timeout time. But my question is:

My problem is to configure the Stateless Session bean Instance Pool on JBoss start up. We need a pool of instance pool (“x” number of stateless session bean) On the startup of the server the instance pool of session bean does not have any instance of bean. The instances are instantiated only when request is made i.e. lazy loading.

Please do let me know how I can configure the same.

Thanks,
Puneet

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139331#4139331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139331