[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Sharing features

srpantano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 27 11:36:19 EDT 2008

I made a EAR application, inside a WAR, that has security features. Now I need this same features in a new WAR, then I ask:

a) I can put two WAR's in a EAR and share the session, then the user login in a page of first WAR and forwarded to index page of second?

b) It's better have two different application (EAR) and share the session, then the user logged in a page of the first and forwarded to index page of second?

thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139344#4139344

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139344