[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: How to communicate between Jboss Appserver and Jboss Cac

tiroo4u do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 28 05:28:10 EDT 2008

Hi Manik,

I am trying to use the RmiDelegatingCacheLoader for creating the cache isntance remotely.I went through the documentation .I have a basic doubt in the same. Can you please let me know how do i do the configuration??

Do i need to put the configuration file in my jBOSS appserver?? if so, how do i access the configuration??Or else can you please tell me the basics of how do we use the cache loaders??

Looking forward for your response

Thanks,
Tiru

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139584#4139584