[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to - Portal 2.6.4 and Rich Faces integration

adesai@atech.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 28 20:09:16 EDT 2008

Hello there,

I'm trying to run sample richfaces-basic: echo application on Portal 2.6.4.  It did work when I deployed it as per the instructions given in Maven Archetype.

When I compiled the app again and deployed it, it's giving following error/message on the browser as soon as I type anything in the text box.

  | type Status report
  |
  | message

I put following code in my echo.xhtml and it did work fine. it's in fact showing me a beautiful calendar.

  | <rich:calendar popup="false"/>

Please let me know what could be the reason my echo app is not working.
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
-Amol

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139789#4139789