[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Deployment failure

whitexos12 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 29 15:46:12 EDT 2008

"kk1107" wrote : Please let me know how did you solve this problem. I am facing similar problem. thanks

  | ~Samy

I too am getting the same error can someone please tell how to solve this issue it's very important any help is appreciated.

Caused by: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 2 counts of

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139865#4139865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139865