[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Performance Simple Entity Write

the666pack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 30 04:01:55 EDT 2008

Hello,

sorry for my double posting but i found a simpler way to ask my question:

i am doing a very simple entity bean write.. with 9000 entity beans getting written by one user process which is calling a stateless session bean to write these 9000 entity beans in a loop.

can someone tell me why jboss needs 5 (!!!) times as long as another application server with the same database pool settings, and maybe which possibilities i have to increase this performance!

thanks for ANY help,

mario.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139910#4139910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139910