[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Single Sign On with LDAP Examples

yyovkov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 30 09:53:48 EDT 2008

I have the same problem - when I try to log on to the test application I receive an error  "The specified account has not been activated-...".
My question here is: What does it means and how can I activate user

@tamilnandhu:
About the error for user "admin": The user admin is specified in "dc=foo,dc=bar", not in "ou=People, dc=foo,dc=bar". So, for the application this user does not exist.

Regards!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139933#4139933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139933