[jboss-user] [JBossWS, EJB 3.0] How to specify the truststore location for a web service client called from EJB slsb

Sun Mar 30 21:53:05 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have the following scenario:

I am trying to call a Webservice that communicates via a secure socket (in
other words, its located at https://hostname/path/to/service?wsdl).  When I
call the Stateless Session Bean that uses the service proxy, I get an odd
UndeclaredThrowable exception.  It turns out it is because it cannot
communicate with the webservice and is throwing an IOException which was not
declared in the remote interface thus causing the UndeclaredThrowable rmi
exception.

I created a unit test to try calling the web service outside of the EJB
container, and got it working.  I had to specify the truststore location
with a system property javax.net.ssl.trustStore and
javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword property (which keeps the IOException from
being thrown).  Now how do I specify these properties for the JBoss
application server?  I tried using the SystemProperties service, but it does
not work.

Any other idea?

Thanks,

David