[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Error in generating WSDL

r12345_2003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 04:54:59 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to create a web service using a simple POJO. I have written the code for the Java class and made changes to the web.xml. I deployed the project as a war file. When I access the URL http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services, I can see the web service deployed. However when I click on the link for the web service, I cannot see the WSDL. I get an error message which says XML Parsing Error: no element found.

Is there any other configuration change required?

I am using Jboss 4.2.2.GA.

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140029#4140029