[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Subclass org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.TaskLog doens't work!

mauroarc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 05:03:55 EDT 2008

Hi i have this issue:
i have done my event log on jbpm subclassing org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.TaskLog named MyLog, so i mapped this class in hibernate:

<subclass name="org.jbpm.taskinstance.MyLog"
            extends="org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.TaskLog"
            discriminator-value="9">

and i inserted this mapping ref in hibernate.cfg
then i have a customized TaskInstance implementation working right where i put this code in my specific methods:

MyLog taskLog = new MyLog (this);
token.addLog(taskLog);

Finally, this logging doesn't work, it isn't written on jbpm log!!
Have i wronged o missed something? Or is not possible write custom logging? Any help is very appreciated

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140034#4140034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140034