[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpmContext.getGraphSession().findAllProcessDefinitions() -

tkulej do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 05:28:38 EDT 2008

My code is :

JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();

List definitions = jbpmContext.getGraphSession().findAllProcessDefinitions();

 Iterator iterator = definitions.iterator();
   while (iterator.hasNext()) {
	ProcessDefinition definition = (ProcessDefinition)iterator.next();
		String name = getProcessDefinitionName(definition);
		System.out.println(name);
	}

Error :

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Table not found in statement [select processdef0_.ID_ as ID1_4_, processdef0_.NAME_ as NAME2_4_, processdef0_.VERSION_ as VERSION3_4_, processdef0_.ISTERMINATIONIMPLICIT_ as ISTERMIN4_4_, processdef0_.STARTSTATE_ as STARTSTATE5_4_ from JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION processdef0_ order by processdef0_.NAME_, processdef0_.VERSION_ desc]

I use jbmp : bpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2 and default database hsql.. so I uderstand error but when I run this Sql query in my database manager : Select * FROM JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION
I see all processes... so where is bug ? I also use default hibernate configuration file I don`t change schema of database and hi. configur. file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140040#4140040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140040