[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re-Execute a Node's Action handler after an Exception

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 09:12:12 EDT 2008

Hi,

If you have a Node, which assigns a Java handler called 'MyAction':

<node name="Store Document">
  | 		<action name="Store Document Action" class="MyAction"></action>
  | 		<transition to="Complete"></transition>
  | 	</node>

If the handler 'MyAction' throws an exception (perhaps a database it needed to query was down), execution of the flow will stop at that node. How do we re-execute that node using the API's once we have fixed the problem (brought the database up).

I tried just signalling the token (ie. token.signal()), but that doesn't re-execute 'MyAction', it just moves the token along to the next node.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140118#4140118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140118