[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ClassLoader issue with user classes and JBM 1.0.1SP4

vishal423 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 09:27:56 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using Jboss 4.2.2GA with Jboss Messaging 1.4.0SPI.

I am getting same exception in following scenario:

1. I created a web service client which invokes my web-service which in turns sends object message to queue.
2. I created message listener bound to web application deployed on same machine.

Once message received, during invocation of OnMessage function, i am getting this exception at same point as mentioned in original thread.

Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks & Regards,
Vishal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140125#4140125