[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - completely turning off DEBUG logging

CreatureOfLegend do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 1 11:06:39 EDT 2008

I find the log file heavily poluted w/ DEBUG level messages, even when the application running on the server is not being used.  These DEBUG messages are not comming for my app. How would I completely turn off DEBUG logging for jboss?

Did a windows content search for DEBUG in the entire jboss folder, and change every occurance of DEBUG to INFO.  That didn't do anything.

Basically the only thing I want in the log is the stuff I put there w/ my app (System.out.println, servlet's log(), etc) and bad errors that may happen to jboss.

Did a search on the net it said you're supposed to edit log4j.properties, but there is no log4j.properties in the jboss folder.

:(
Pretty please help!
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148123#4148123