[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Buddy Replication: Memory usage with Tomcat Session Repl

dmurphy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 1 12:39:49 EDT 2008

Brian - ok, thanks for the input

I will try running the new jgroups and jboss-cache still using AS 4.0.5. So you are saying these will still be compatible - right? Is there a matrix somewhere that defines which version of which components can go together. e.g. what versions of jgroups or jboss-cache can we run with AS 4.0.5.

Another option maybe just to wait till AS 5.0 is ready. I am assuming that there have been many clustering improvements in that release..

After quite a bit of work I also finally figured out the session leak. It was actually being caused by our load test setup. So right now that issue is resolved.

We are now seeing a 3x cpu hit using session replication. But I will post that as a new topic in this forum..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148142#4148142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148142