[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: OpenSSO - how to login via login-link?

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 5 02:00:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

just to test other configurations, I have installed jboss-portal-2.6.4-bundle and a new fresh jboss-4.2.2.GA with jboss-portal-2.6.4.GA (non clustering/default configuration).
On both configurations I have the same problem: I'm automatically redirected to OpenSSO-Login as soon as I call the first portal-page (myserver:8080/portal).

Is this a bug (in OpenSSO or JBoss Portal 2.6.4 or in the corresponding OpenSSO/Tomcat-valve)? Or is this a configuration problem?

Thanks for any help.
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148568#4148568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148568