[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Huge queue

kresho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 6 06:16:15 EDT 2008

I have tried limiting the number of messages to select as you suggested. But then MQ only loads that many messages, processes them and stops. A new select for for the next batch is never executed.

Is there a way to force selection of a new batch? I have tried restarting the queue with twiddle:
twiddle.sh invoke jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=MyQueue stop
  | twiddle.sh invoke jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=MyQueue start
The queue shows that it has a new batch of messages (QueueDepth), but it doesn't process them. In fact, I can post new messages into that queue, but the MDB is never executed again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148780#4148780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148780