[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - No ClassLoaders found for: com.mchange.v2.c3p0.jboss.C3P0Poo

ckpatil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 7 14:53:34 EDT 2008

I am using jboss 3.2.6. I am trying to configure c3p0 connection pool, but getting exception 'No ClassLoaders found for: com.mchange.v2.c3p0.jboss.C3P0PooledDataSource' when starting jboss. c3p0 has dependancy with JMX, I have added jmx jar in the lib folder, but still I am getting the same error.
I am using j2sdk1.4. If I change it to j2sdk1.5, c3p0 works fine. But my application works on j2sdk1.4, so I need to get c3p0 working on j2sdk1.4.
Please let me know if any one faced the same problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149214#4149214

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149214