[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How to deploy JAR onto server?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 04:06:18 EDT 2008

"thomas2008ch" wrote : "jaikiran" wrote :
  |   | The free (community) version of JBoss does not have this feature. From what i have read in these forums, the paid version of JBoss has this facility.
  |   |

  | This is not good. :-)

Actually, when i said that JBoss does not have a admin console, i meant that there is no UI from where you can configure/start/stop the application or do some other advanced settings. However, even in the free version of JBoss, there is the jmx-console http://localhost:8080/jmx-console which has a MainDeployer MBean. This MBean has deploy/undeploy operations which you can use.

"thomas2008ch" wrote :
  | Besides, how can I undeploy the deployed JAR? Simply delete it? Should I stop the server first?

As mentioned above, using the jmx-console is one option. The other option is to delete the jar from the deploy folder (you need not stop the server for undeploying).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149347#4149347

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149347