[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Application User Database

ozGuy123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 07:57:58 EDT 2008

Hi

We are facing the similar situation we have different types of users that have their login details stored in different database etc.

We only store roles in the Jboss Portal as we dont want to move all these users into the portal database.

We have Custom login Interceptors  that try to authenticated the users.

One of the outstanding issue with this is that the User Details such as email, name etc by default jboss portal will try to load from the portal Database.

I think it should be possible to  populate the User Details using Custom Class something like UserIdentity i think. I haven't fully went through the code yet but this what i have so far.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149400#4149400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149400