[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: A question about dependency injection @EJB

thomas2008ch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 9 09:22:24 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : In JBoss-4.2.x (or prior versions) the injection will not  work for standalone clients or servlets. It works only in the EJB layer. The injection in application clients and servlets is supported in JBoss-5 (which is in Beta).

1.
I've downloaded the JBoss 5 Beta4. But it's the same, i.e. I got the NULL-Pointer Exception.

2.
With JBoss 4.2.1 I can use the

  | "@RemoteBinding(jndiBinding = "MyJNDIName")" which you told me yesterday.

But this doesn't work in JBoss 5 Beta4. I can't find the JNDI Name in the JNDI View List. If I run my client, I got Exception like:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149767#4149767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149767