[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Cluster and context parameters

gejzir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 10 03:04:32 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Sorry for duplicate posting, but I don't know if this was a clustering issue or a tomcat configuration issue.

I have a web application, which reads config URL mappings from the context parameters placed in the web.xml file (FacesContext.getExternalContext().getInitParameterMap()). Using jboss 4.2.2 in the "default"  configuration the application works fine, but with the same war file under the "all" configuration the getInitParameterMap() function returns null.

Where do I have to set up context-parameters for clustered web applications if not in the war packaged web.xml file?

Please read the original posting, and write answers there:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=135248

Thank you in advance:
Gejzir

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149885#4149885