[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBoss and jBPM plugins in Eclipse

coolex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 09:02:13 EDT 2008

Hello!

I'm using the Eclipse IDE for J2EE developers. For deploying my projects I simply added a new server like the jBoss 4.2 to the ide and could easily deploy the projects by adding them to the server.
But now I'm going to build jsp-webapplication with business-processes and want to use the jBoss/jBPM and Eclipse. Now I'm confused how to deploy my webapplication with eclipse because now I can't add the jBPM to eclipse like the standard version of jBoss. I know how to deploy the processes by using the jBoss-IDE but how to bring (deploy) altogether I don't know.
I also noticed that the standard version of jBoss like 4.2 does not have jBPM.

Thanks for help.

Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150352#4150352

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150352