[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Valve configuration for BasicAuthentication

tsunbonyu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 17:46:38 EDT 2008

Hi,
I have configured my JBoss to use custom Valve but it breaks the JMX-Console BASIC authentication.
I would like to add a context.xml for JMX-Console with correct Valve and Realm.
I found that JBossSecurityMgrRealm is the realm that resposible for BASIC authentication.
However, I cannot find the correct Valve used by JBoss for handling BASIC authentication.
Tomcat 5.5 uses org.apache.catalina.authenticator.BasicAuthenticator to handle BASIC authentication. How about JBoss?

Thanks
david

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150892#4150892

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150892