[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to start a deployed process from a jsp file?

coolex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 08:41:22 EDT 2008

Thank you kukeltje for the hint. The reason I did this is that I just want start a processes without creating a perfect code. So, now I'm only concentrating on the process start from this jsp. That's all.
Unfortunately it still not working. I watched the log file of the server. There are almost the same infos like I've already posted in here.
So, please does anybody have an idea how to start the process. Maybe you can post a sample code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151039#4151039

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151039