[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to model hierarchy recursion process ?

joy_wind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 00:50:38 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have an organization hierarchy structure. and the business scenario as following:

1, a man in one organization(Sales) apply for a licence
2, the admin of Sales check the applying,if ok go next,else reject.
3, the leader of Sales check the applying,if ok go next,else reject
4, the admin of CityBranch (the parent organization of Sales) check the applying,if ok go next else reject.
5, the leader of the CityBranch check the applying,if ok go next else reject.
6, the admin of the subcompany(the parent organization of the CityBranch) check the applying,if ok go next else reject.
 ... ...

the key of the problem is how i model the reoccuring process on same tasks that performed by different man in a hierarchy orgnazition structure(process will terminate on the uppermost organization).

I think this is common to a workflow engine,but since i am new to workflow,i dont know how to deal it with jbpm.

BTW, the following artical descript this,but it says jbpm has no support for it.is it true ?
http://www.workflowpatterns.com/patterns/control/new/wcp22.php

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151241#4151241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151241