[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Out Of Memory problem

luiseterc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 11:26:59 EDT 2008

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using the jbpm-console for manage the workflow, I just wrote some action classes implementing the ActionHandler interface. So my question now is, when the JbpmContext is closed? I mean, is the JbpmContext closed when a specific action is executed and the workflow leaves the node (calling ExecutionContext.leavenode() ) or do I need to close it before leaving the node in order to release resources?

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151453#4151453

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151453