[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: MDB login for topic subscriber

maralcbr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 12:55:24 EDT 2008

hi Adrian,

Thanks for your respose.

Our problem is that we are running a cluster - this problem just happens with the second node of the cluster - the mdb/pool from the first loaded server connects fine, but the second loaded server gives that client id message.

We could solve the issue with a hand from Brian Stanberry, giving a login/client id on the jboss command line. But although it fixes the problem, it seems a horrible solution.

Analysing your answer, as the mdb is not a ha-singleton, it is loaded on both servers. Then, either if we put the pool size to one, we will have one connection on each server which will bring the same issue.

I understood that if we remove the client-id it will work fine. The client-id configuration is not necessary?

Thank in advance.

Regards,

Marcelo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151494#4151494