[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - What does JBoss XACML provide

clajoie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 19 07:23:21 EDT 2008

I need a XACML implementation for an upcoming project.  Could you please say what JBossXACML provides over the sunxacml implementation (which I know JBossXACML uses)?  The target container is not going to be JBoss so any features related to the integration of JBossXACML with the rest of the container aren't important for this project (but I'd still be interested in hearing about them).

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151722#4151722

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151722