[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Not using SSL on localhost, using SSL externally

safetytrick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 19 13:46:53 EDT 2008

I have a strange problem, my web application needs to be connected to the web using an SSL connection, there can be no accessible standard http connection.  My application also connects to postfix installed locally on the same server. SSL is working correctly, great really but I can't get postfix to work, when I attempt to connect to postfix I get Unexpected end of file.  This I understand is an encrypted connection connecting to an unencrypted connection the result is chaos.  How do I configure JBoss to connect using an unencrypted connection to postfix without opening a Connector for all the world to see?
This is all compounded by the fact that should I use an external firewall such as IPtables to block all external requests on port 80 that I am blocked out as well. Jboss is taking a round about route to connect to port 80.

Thanks,
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151831#4151831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151831