[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: auto discovery via multicasting problem

bfach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 15:23:51 EDT 2008

I am using jboss-4.2.2.GA with 1.4.0.SP3.

What I am attempting to do is send a message to one queue on one running jboss while another jboss is running on another cluster partition.  This was first done to have no dependency between the two however when a message was sent from a JMSClient to the first jboss server , it is received by both servers.

For example:  queue name of testQueue

vm-01  ->machine with first jboss (partition name TEST01)
vm-02 ->machine with second jboss (partition name TEST02)

This starts up two clusters (each with ONE jboss running for now (more to come but first need to find solution to this problem)).

When we use our tool to send to the JMS Queue testQueue on md-vm-01,
md-vm-02 jboss also receives the message.

Let me know if this is clearer

Thanks,

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152122#4152122