[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-security interoperability

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 03:41:18 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | ERROR [WSSecurityDispatcher] Internal error occured handling inbound message:
  |   | org.jboss.ws.extensions.security.exception.SecurityTokenUnavailableException: Could not resolve toke
  |   |
  |   | n id: SecurityToken-0ea77ee8-31eb-469e-b7b1-67159331a23f
  |   |         at org.jboss.ws.extensions.security.KeyResolver.resolveDirectReference(KeyResolver.java:106)
  |   |
  |   |
  |   |         at org.jboss.ws.extensions.security.KeyResolver.resolve(KeyResolver.java:84)
  |   |         at org.jboss.ws.extensions.security.KeyResolver.resolveCertificate(KeyResolver.java:131)
  |   |

The key resolver is failing while looking for a directly referenced security token. Does the received message actually contain that token? I suggest you to check the incoming message, perhaps post it here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152217#4152217

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152217