[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBOSS remote access errror ????

sajhak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 14:31:13 EDT 2008

Hi all ,

How can i make JBOSS server accessible for other remote machines .

Im hosting my application in JBOSS in one machine and it is configures as 10.50.10.1.

I need to access my application from another machine , which i directly connected(by a cross-over cable) with the previous machine and

it is configured as 10.50.10.2

If i type the URL from 10.50.10.2 machine as

follows ,
http://10.50.10.1:8080/myapplication/index.jsp
 this returns an error.

but in the local machine the working URL is
http://localhost:8080/myapplication/index.jsp.

so whats the problem with this ? what are the configurations i have to do inorder to make that possible to access my app from a remote machine..

pleease help me on this ..

Thanks in advance
Saj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152459#4152459