[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: problem with IPC

sbiwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 21:25:19 EDT 2008

Hi Ruchika,

Yes I was able to solve this problem. Firstly you must create a processAction method for your portletA (or the calling portlet). This is because we are generating an action event from the submit form of portletA.

Secondly listeners are registered for a portlet "window" and not the portlet instance. So listeners must be specified during the window deployment ie during the deployment of the -object.xml file.

Please let me know the exact problem you are facing and I will try to help you through it. IPC is working as intended for me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152523#4152523

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152523